Appointment of General Manager/Resort Golf Professional
We are pleased to announce the appointment of David Boles as General Manager/Resort Golf Professional at MeadowCreek Golf Resort. David will oversee all facets of operation for the ProShop and The Osprey Cafe & Snack Bar.
He was previously the GM/Golf Pro at Rolling Hills in Weiser and Scotch Pines in Payette.
Prior to his golf career, David served twenty years of Military Service, retiring as a Chief Warrant Officer in the U.S. Coast Guard.
David has an impressive golf-associated background; he began playing golf in 1980 and continued his career as follows:
- Turned professional in 1997 and successfully played professional mini-tour events for three years on the Tornado Tour based in Cleveland, OH.
- Attended and graduated from the Arizona Golf Academy at Chandler, AZ with a BA Major in Golf Complex Operations & Management and AA degree in Associate of Applied Business.
- Successfully held golf positions as First Assistant, Head Professional, Director of Golf, Director of Tournament & Golf Operations, General Manager, Golf Equipment Mechanic Course Superintendent and Food & Beverage Manager.
- College Golf Teams-Men & Women, Head Golf Coach – Treasure Valley Community College. 2012 – Voted as Coach of the Year by peer group of collegiate golf coaches of the NW Athletic Conference (NWAC).
- Since 2009 – Conducted 175 tournaments including 5-State Amateur and 1- US OPEN Qualifier events.
- Since 2001 – As an instructor has provided more than 3,000 individual lessons, 250 golf clinics and 1500 on-course playing lessons.
We are extremely pleased to have David on our team and we feel confident that his knowledge and expertise will enhance your experience at MeadowCreek Golf Resort. Come and meet David in the Spring of 2017.