A Family Resort
MeadowCreek Golf Resort is situated 3,868 feet above sea level with the towering alpine peaks of Granite Mountain and Brundage Mountain Ski Area providing majestic vistas. The course weaves in and out of stately Ponderosa pines and across verdant meadows; the inspiring mountains and changing scenery complement stimulating golf at every turn. Newcomers who play the course fall in love with its well-kept and beautiful surroundings. And, it’s relatively easy to reserve a tee time!
Facilities include – the Osprey complex with heated swimming pool, cafe & snack bar serving B-W-S (beer, wine, spirits), BBQ facilities, tennis and pickleball courts as well as the 18-hole golf course, driving range, practice green and practice chipping area.
There is access to forest-service roads for off-road vehicles and mountain bike trails. In the winter months there’s groomed cross-country ski trails, snow-shoeing and sledding as well as access to the back-country for snow-mobile excursions and a short drive to Brundage Mountain for downhill skiing enthusiasts.
McCall and Payette Lake are located 13 miles from MeadowCreek Golf Resort.
WiFi is available at the ProShop and The Osprey Complex.
- 2017 Group Play Schedule will be announced soon
- No Fee for MCRA/MCPOA members
- Non-Members – Season Pass $25 single / $40 couple or $5 per person day pass
- All players are requested to register at the ProShop or The Osprey prior to play – p: 347.2555
- Click here for Court reservations (reserved courts have preference)
- Pickleball paddles/balls for sale or rent at the ProShop
- Players MUST wear tennis shoes on the courts
- Please do not litter and take any garbage away after play
- Players who obtained the key from the ProShop or The Osprey to unlock the courts, MUST return the key following play
- Refreshments are available at The Osprey Cafe & Snack Bar
Improvements have been made to the short-game practice area and green; a great spot located between Holes 2 & 3 where you can hone your skills from 100 yards to the green. Please, no range balls in this area!