- The MeadowCreek Men’s Golf Association meets Tuesday mornings (with some exceptions).
- Game format changes each week.
- Check with the ProShop for start time.
- Sign-up sheets at the ProShop – p: 208.347.2555
- MCMGA Association Dues – $30 / IGA Handicap Dues – $40
- To become a member – contact David at the ProShop, or go to the IGA Membership tab.
Meet some MCMGA members:
- The MCWGA schedule play every Monday morning during the summer season.
- We have an 18-hole and a 9-hole group – there’s a skill level for everyone.
- The games are entertaining and the group enjoys lunch by the pool following play.
- Everyone is welcome!
- IGA Handicap Dues – $40 (contact David at ProShop or go to IGA tab).
- Click on link to view our Facebook page.
2018 MCWGA Officers: President Linda Anderson – VicePresident Cyndi Atkinson – Treasurer Karen Kruse
2018 GAME SCHEDULE: Click Here
MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: April
Tuesday Clinic with David Boles
Everyone, regardless of playing ability, is invited for my golf clinic covering all aspects of the game…club selection, putting, chipping, stroke savers, golf Q & A sessions and much more. Tuesday Ladies Clinic – 4.30/6.30pm beginning Tuesday, June 5th, 2018. Sign-up or call the ProShop for registration. The price is $10.00 per lesson. Half hour lessons, then on the course for actual play. A great way to have your questions answered, play better, have fun without hurry or intimidation. Contact David at the ProShop for further information – phone: 208.347.2555.
MCWGA Past Champions
- Age 17 & under
- Valid Driver License required for golf cart rental
- Junior Season Pass – $125 (Unlimited)
- Driving Range Balls Junior Season Pass – $110
- Click here for information on JUNIOR CLINICS