A Family Resort
MeadowCreek Golf Resort is situated 3,868 feet above sea level with the towering alpine peaks of Granite Mountain and Brundage Mountain Ski Area providing majestic vistas. The course weaves in and out of stately Ponderosa pines and across verdant meadows; the inspiring mountains and changing scenery complement stimulating golf at every turn. Newcomers who play the course fall in love with its well-kept and beautiful surroundings. And, it’s relatively easy to reserve a tee time!
Facilities include – the Osprey complex with heated swimming pool, cafe & snack bar serving B-W-S (beer, wine, spirits), BBQ facilities, tennis and pickleball courts as well as the 18-hole golf course, driving range, practice green and practice chipping area.
There is access to forest-service roads for off-road vehicles and mountain bike trails. In the winter months there’s groomed cross-country ski trails, snow-shoeing and sledding as well as access to the back-country for snow-mobile excursions and a short drive to Brundage Mountain for downhill skiing enthusiasts.
McCall and Payette Lake are located 13 miles from MeadowCreek Golf Resort.
WiFi is available at the ProShop and The Osprey Complex.
- Swimming Pool
- Short Game Practice Area
- Driving Range
- Resort Event Venues
- ClubHouse Venue
- The 2021 Season will begin on Saturday, May 1st
- No Fee for MCRA/MCPOA members
- Non-Members – Season Pass $25 single / $40 couple or $5 per person day pass
- All players are requested to register at the ProShop prior to play – p: 347.2555
- Pickleball paddles/balls for sale or rent at the ProShop
- Players MUST wear tennis shoes on the courts
- Please do not litter and take any garbage away after play
- Refreshments are available at The Osprey Cafe & Snack Bar
- Children under 13 years must be supervised by an adult.
- The pool is open to Resort Guests and the public – fees apply (see below).
- All users must sign-in at The Osprey or at the ProShop prior to 11am.
- There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Season Pass – Family: $400 plus tax / Adult Pass (Single): $250 plus tax
- Day Use – Adults: $10 per person / Children 17 years and under: $5 (tax incl.)
- No fee for MCRA/MCPOA members.
The MeadowCreek ClubHouse is available for events. Contact the MeadowCreek Property Owners Association – p: 208.347.2260, or go to this link: Event Venues